The IdPS special issue on the impact of the pandemic on governments and parliaments is out
Want to know more about the impact of #COVID19 pandemic on governments and parliaments in Italy and abroad?
Have a look at this #IdPS Interdisciplinary Political Studies Special Issue edited by Andrea Pedrazzani & myself and sponsored by the #SISP Stading Group “Government Parliament Representation”
Articles: ➡ Enrico Borghetto + Federico Russo & Marta Chironi on the Italian Parliament going virtual
➡ Francesco Bromo Paolo Gambacciani Marco Improta + Michelangelo Vercesi on the Italian government (expansion & decision-making)
➡ Maciej Serowaniec on Poland
Thanks IdPS editors Alessandra Russo & Federico Russo
All articles are available in #OpenAccess 🆓 🔓 here https://lnkd.in/dp3kFekC
- 3rd Academic Workshop of Parliaments in the Pandemic
- "Parliaments in the pandemic" Workshop n.2
- Event "Parlamento e governo alla prova della pandemia"
- Challenger parties in Parliament: the case of the Italian Five Star Movement
- Expert table at the Southern Political Science Association Annual Conference 2023