Youth Political Representation Research Network’s first workshop in Ottawa
Online participation in the Youth Political Representation Research Network’s first workshop, “Youth without representation: discovering the mechanisms behind youth’s underrepresentation in elected bodies”, organised by the University of Ottawa.
- Second meeting of the Constirep project in Lille
- Fighting COVID-19 on Democratic Terms. Parliamentary Functioning in Italy and Denmark during the Pandemic
- Policy agendas in Italy: introduction to the special issue
- Delegated decree authority in a parliamentary system: the exercise of legislative delegation in Italy (1987–2013)
- Keeping the pace with Europe: Non-compliance with the transposition deadline of EU directives in the Italian case